Hurricane Impact Windows For Severe Weather
Protect yourself from the Gulf Coast’s infamous severe weather with hurricane impact windows from Window World of Lafayette. You’ll be prepared for inclement weather and you can eliminate the need to put up storm panels. Window World tests all hurricane impact windows to meet ASTM standards for maximum safety.
- In compliance with strict building codes in Lafayette and coastal areas
- Protect your home without the need for storm panels
- Meet ASTM standards for air and water infiltration
- Engineered against hurricane-force weather
- Adds energy efficiency during Louisiana summers
- Includes our leading Lifetime Warranty
Hurricane Impact Window FAQs
- Are hurricane windows better than hurricane shutters?
- If you live in an area prone to hurricanes Window World recommends getting both Hurricane Windows and Hurricane Shutters to cover your windows during the storm.
- Can hurricane windows withstand a category 5 storm?
- Yes. Window World hurricane windows are rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance, and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
- Are hurricane windows more expensive than normal replacement windows?
- Because hurricane windows are made out of stronger materials, their initial cost can be more than standard replacement windows.
- Are hurricane windows energy efficient?
- Window World hurricane windows are not only durable but energy efficient as well.