Bay & Bow Windows Are Built To Last
Window World of Lafayette’s bay & bow windows are constructed of 100% virgin vinyl that never peels, cracks, chips, or wraps. We guarantee that your beautiful new windows will last for years to come, bringing natural light and expanded views into your home. We’re so confident that we back our windows with a lifetime warranty.
- Turn-buckle system eliminates sagging and bowing
- Fiberglass screens allow airflow but keep insects out
- Low-E glass enhances insulating performance
- Slimline, reinforced design for added strength
- Multiple interior finish options available
- Backed by our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
Bay & Bow Windows Gallery
Bay & Bow FAQs
- What are bay & bow windows?
- Bay & bow windows offer an expanded view to bring additional light and design into your home.
- Can I replace normal windows with bay or bow windows?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for bay or bow windows to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.
- What is the difference between bay and bow windows?
- Bay windows are composed of three separate windows, angled like an isosceles trapezoid. Bow windows are composed of 4 or 5 separate windows.
- What are the features of bay & bow windows?
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home; extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency; Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength; Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing.